About Simply Events
Simply Events, LLC was established in 2010. We offer full service event planning solutions to the Greater Cincinnati region. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service and strive to produce one-of-a-kind special events. It does not matter how far along you are in organizing your event, we are able to step in and take over - leaving you stress and worry free!
We will take your ideas and transform them into a spectacular and memorable event for you and your guests. At Simply Events, we want to ensure that you receive the most customized and high quality service. We do this by creating personalized event proposals based on your specific wants, needs, and of course - budget!
Laura: Owner / New Business Development
Hi! I'm Laura Gall, Owner/President of Simply Events! I absolutely love the city of Cincinnati and have lived here my entire life! I earned my Bachelor's degree in Marketing at the University of Cincinnati, where I also met my husband! I have enjoyed every minute of planning my wedding this past October and can now share my experience as both bride and planner!
I have a strong passion for event planning that dates back to my early childhood! I have planned and executed events in Cincinnati for over six years in all facets of event planning; weddings, corporate, social, non-profit and more! My goal is to ensure each client receives the highest quality of service and to treat each client's event as if it were my own. Beyond Simply Events, I am on the Board of Directions, as well as the Program & Events Chair for the Angelman Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati.
Get to know me:
- I love to cook and bake! You name it. Ill make it!
- I worked at Skyline Chili for 6 years, but HATE chili!
- I hit a car trying to save a cake on my front seat from falling on the floor...oops!
- I like to snowboard and once took a 31 hour bus ride with the Ski & Snowboard Club to enjoy the western slopes of Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
Danielle: Lead Wedding & Event Coordinator
Hi there! I’m Danielle Sykes, one of the lead coordinators at Simply Events! I grew up in a small town in Indiana, but just close enough to Cincinnati to enjoy all that it has to offer! I graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication. After interning for Simply Events, I found that my passion was in day-of coordinating. I love seeing a room transformation and knowing that I was a part of making that happen! It is so fun to see all of the small details that go into planning an event. I’m so excited to be a part of the Simply Events Team and look forward to working with you!
Get to know me:
- I very much enjoy antique malls and flea markets! I have quite the collection of vintage dishes, teacups, and white milk glass.
- I may be slightly obsessed to pinning items to my “Happily Ever After” board on Pinterest. But what girl isn’t?!
- My closet must be color coordinated at all times.
- I’ve watched every single episode of One Tree Hill, Friends, and Grey’s Anatomy!
Kelly: Lead Wedding & Event Coordinator
Hey! My name is Kelly Paulenich. I am a 2014 graduate of Miami University (Ohio, not Florida) with my degree in Speech Communication. I have lived in Ohio my entire life and love the growth of the nearby Cincinnati area. I enjoy spending time with my friends, reading a good book with my chai tea latte on the side, or indulging in a little retail therapy. I have a passion for creativity and organization and love helping others. This business has taught me to be patient, stay calm, and wear comfortable shoes! I look forward to working with you and be a part of your event!
Get to know me:
- My guilty pleasure is reality television.
- I want to travel to Fiji and Ireland.
- Having a pack of fruit snacks a day is completely normal for me.
- My favorite part of event planning is taking all the little details and putting them together to make big memories!